Sunday, April 19, 2015

About this blog... and me.

Hi Guys,

So this blog is something I have been wanting to do for a while, because I have had to teach myself how to be an effective student over the past few months and I thought that I would help everyone else.

Just so you know a bit about me, and the workload I have at school, I am going to use this post to get that done.

I am South African, and I have been in Australia for just over 5 years. I live in Perth, and I am in Year 11. My subjects for Year 11 are:

  • Mathematics: Methods
  • Mathematics: Specialist
  • Literature
  • Modern History
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Aviation 3AB (Private Candidate)
As you can probably tell, I have a giant workload this year. I will be talking about private candidate subjects in an upcoming post, so stay tuned for that if you want to know more about how that works. Other than that, I am a maths and science person at school, but in the past I have been known to enjoy English and the Humanities just as much.

I am doing Maths Specialist because I am looking for a challenge. In my mind, if I can finish it and get a good mark, I will be really happy and proud of myself since I am certainly not the strongest maths student ever.

From this blog you can expect to see a lot about my philosophies (sounding smart already) about school and how to handle a massive workload and some personal things about how I am going. I also have plans for how to handle different things at school and generally how I believe you can go about getting the best marks possible at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment